Friday, February 12, 2010

Parsonage Open House

Hello,

The email heading was parsonage open house. “I wonder where that is,” I thought.

“It is from our congregation,” I questioned, “Are we having an open house in this house?” Then I remembered oh yes we are having fastnachts and an open house is a part of that event.

Now we are thinking that the Monday afternoon time might not be so good, but it fit our schedule. The school traffic is a bit much at the end of the day as parents line up in vehicles in front of our house, often blocking the drive. Oh well, it will all work out one way or another.

I got the voucher from Nike today. It more than covered my cost of the boots, but there are still no boots in my size in the online store. That is the only place that I can use this voucher. For some mysterious reason there are two more boot sizes listed today than were there yesterday. Maybe another day there will be more. I will wait a bit and if nothing more appears I will again contact the company to learn if I can order much later such as in the summer or fall. One problem is that they will only ship the boots to this address. What if we move before this can be accomplished? My uncertain future abode often puts a new spin on many situations.

The white with pink amaryllis did not look so good to me yesterday. Today now that two flowers are open to their full glory I am more impressed especially with the large size. The petals measure 9 inches from end to end. And 9.5 inches in the height department. They have won me over with the sheer size and presentation.

If you would like to see them you may go to this address. It is the second and third picture in the album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/psbradway/Rose#
Paula

No comments: