Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Watering plants

Hello, Just a quite note to say that Leroy is doing fine today, but still not moving a great deal. He had thought he would go to work, but is home instead. He is bringing food for the men’s bible study at church tomorrow which required a trip to the store. I drove to help out. The first store was out of an item so I just went into the second to place get it since it did not demand decisions. After that we went to the library because Leroy did not have anything in the house that he wanted to read. I was able to find a parking place in the lot, but let him out closer to the door. Getting back to the watering story: I watered at church this morning. It was a nice surprise to see that all the big containers had lids. When they were half done, I noticed that I seemed to have a bit of water on me. I told myself, “Pay attention!” Then I looked down and saw water on the floor. What was going on? Looking up at the jugs, a fine stream of water was coming out about half way down one jug. Quickly that jug was transferred to the sink. No rags in sight so a paper towel cleaned it up. The person who knows where the jugs come from was not there so I just thought I can come back and refill one. Before going out I stopped and talked to someone else. Then the jug lady came back and she told me that someone had donated another jug. She had thrown one away, luckily the garbage was still inside so she could just switch the two. Yeah! Paula

No comments: