Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tag Patrol

Hello, Just what is tag patrol? For me it is someone noticing that I have a tag hanging out at the back of my neck. Today at tai chi something was tickling my neck from time to time. After an extended period of time, I realized it was a tag bothering me. The last time I wore this shirt Leroy informed me that I had this offending object out in full public view. It might not be a bad idea to have some other patrol in my life. Yesterday, on his way to the dentist, Leroy gave me a ride to church. I watered plants, took a couple of drinks from the drinking fountain. About half way home I started noticing how dry I was, then in a little while I did not feel so peppy. Not sure I had had more then three cups of liquid before I left the house. Not such a good idea in this heat we are now experiencing. Today, because it is on my way home from Tai Chi, I did not notice the thirst, plus I had a water bottle in the car. Tomorrow, I walk again, but I will carry water and go fairly early in the morning. Just a side note, all of our names have been written in Chinese. It is using other words than our names. For instance, Leroy’s title is “Powerful Guard”. It is the shortest and simplest to write. One of the class members suggested we all change our names. We are to learn to write our names without looking at the paper as we are doing it. Seems a bit daunting to me. These names were provided by a man who is from mainland China.
Paula

No comments: