Sunday, July 30, 2023

Problems or not?

Hello, When at the store I used the restroom facilities. This automatic flushing toilet flushed two times while I was sitting on it. When I was leaving it did not flush even though I mostly stepped out of the door, the button for just such a time worked so it was good. While washing my hands, I heard it flush again. Summer is a great time of year. With the problem of too many good things to eat all at once. We have tomatoes, cucumbers, cherries, strawberries, watermelon, and a few green beans. It is hard to chose when it is all so good just as it is picked. On the hot days, it feels important to do everything that we can before the heat comes. How to get it all done and what to do with a quiet afternoon? How many free pens can we justify having around until the ink dries? How much scrap paper and note pads does one couple need? Paula

No comments: