Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Dermatologist

Hello, I had my turn at the dermatologist this morning. I am grateful for health care. I thought I was in good shape, but when I got there, my name was not on the schedule. I had checked in on line and was able to show the text I had gotten about that. It all was worked out, because it was an error on their side. No skin areas were concerning me, as this was my regular check. Two small precancer areas were frozen. I also talked about a spot on my nose. He looked at it for quite a while, declared it noncancerous, but said he could take off as something might be lurking under it. A three month follow up will show the health of the area. It has been six years since I have had my skin cancer. He was quite pleased with that. My next stop was the church, it was raining some, but not a lot. I filled jugs and went out in the rain. When Leroy was in seminary, we lived in a duplex. Our seventy-year-old landlady went out in the rain to water plants around the house. I thought she was crazy. Well, I have joined the crazy. The plants close to the house did not get rain because of the overhang. I watered because most of the rain we had gotten does not amount to much. We both had our reasons. At home we got an inch of rain. That is so nice. Paula

No comments: