Wednesday, July 19, 2023

VBS

Hello, VBS is this week. I successfully ignored all of the calls for volunteers only to feel guilty for not volunteering when it was mentioned on Sunday. It had apparently been a hard job to have enough helpers. I am stuck with the idea in my head that I have done my time. I do volunteer at church by watering the plants, greeting, and occasionally being the lector. I suppose even singing in the choir is volunteer since we are not paid. My first eye checkup in almost two years was on the schedule for this morning. My eyes are healthy. I did comment that I had forgotten about an appointment for a long time. His comment was that he does not worry about my eye health since there is nothing of any concern. That is good to know. With an appointment set up for next year, it should not be so long next time. Paula

No comments: