Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Water

Hello, It is not easy to know how much water is right for me. Today I had seven cups before noon. I was still sweating and weary, but that could just be the heat. It is hot and humid here which is a bad combination. Leroy drove to work again today. The flowers at church are thriving on their ration of water. It would be nice if it could come from the sky. I did take a small water bottle with me. When finished watering flowers, I sat and drank it. I could hear the organist practicing. That was quite nice. On the way home I stopped at the community garden and picked green beans, two types of kale and one gigantic leaf of swill chard. I then sat in the shade and drank that refilled water bottle. On the rest of the walk home no one was on their porch or out so all produce came home with me. Seems that should be enough water, but two more cups were downed after I got home. A neighbor informed me that the rain went around us again. It was necessary to water some of the things around the house. For some reason I do not tend to them as much as the stuff at church. Paula

No comments: