Saturday, July 8, 2023

How Far to Walk?

Hello, This morning Leroy announced that he would go to church to help water and then walk on to the library which adds six tenths of a mile to the walk. I do not like to do that because I get so tired, but a book on hold was waiting for me. When we started to the church, I had to come back to go to the bathroom. That added three blocks to my walk. Leroy had almost finished watering by the time I showed up. I did do a little more deadheading. Then we set out for the library. Getting there was quite pleasant because of the cool temperatures. Leroy gallantly carried the returning book as well as my book home. We were both tired by the time we got home. It was time for snack which tasted wonderful. Great to have some refreshment. I had over 9,000 steps and Leroy was quite close to that number. Walking a lot is great, but some in the morning and some in the afternoon is better. At least the library was open. A number of people were already there. Is a library one of my favorite places? When we have moved to a new town, it is one of the first stops. We ate the last of the fresh black raspberries. Some regret about that, but we are both happy to be done picking. It is quite a chore. Those clothes are now washed and dried. That is nice too. Paula

No comments: