Saturday, June 13, 2020

“Going Crazy?”


Hello,

After a beautiful calm morning hanging out clothes, my life seemed to be spinning out of control. Not really, but I am somewhat dramatic in my head. I had been feeling quite proud of myself because I had guessed or maybe remembered what my user name and password were to get into my summer reading account with my library.

My college roommate sent a note that the 50 year reunion had been cancelled this October. After reading the entire note I saw that she had received an email from the alumni or college to inform her of that. She also suggested that we change our motel reservation so we could still get those same rooms mentioning that it was now after Memorial Day. I have not gotten a note from the school or alumni association. But first I started to look for the reservation and the number that I would have gotten with that. I have three email accounts and could find no record of that motel reservation in any of them. In the past I had on the desk top a folder that concerned my college friends’ addresses, etc. That folder was not to be found.  Earlier this week, I had cleaned up the computer desktop and eliminated too many things!  Oh no! Panic set in and I went to talk to Leroy. He did not have much idea of what I was so excitedly talking about. So he moved into advice mode which I did not like.

I left him sitting and reading while I looked through the paper file where I did find that I had printed off the reservation with all the details that I needed. What a relief! Now I will wait a little while for the school or organization to send me a note about the postponement and what days are involved. At least now it seems doable.

Paula

No comments: