Saturday, January 4, 2020

Grrrrr!

Hello,



This morning I decided to follow some advice that I have seen in several places about identify theft. We have never had a problem, but I thought I would go to all three of the companies listed and follow directions. It took some time to get to the place I wanted with the first company. I even read some of their terms and conditions before clicking on the proceed box. They also wanted my SS number and that made me seriously uncomfortable. After discussion with Leroy, I added that. The last step was that they sent me a page that they recommended that I print and save. Well printing was not a breeze. Because it was a PDF file, our printer wanted to print it as a picture on those picture paper sizes. We could not get it to switch to just regular paper. Grrr!



Finally I saved it to a flash drive, course that took some time to find the drive and then to make sure it really was saved on there. Leroy needed to check in at work today, something about his time sheet. So he took the drive and printed the document there. There are some advantages to continued work.



I combined job time and end time which I learned long ago (while Leroy was at seminary, about 45 years in the past) is something that does not make for peace and happiness. That means that you either say I will work on this for an hour or I will keep at it until it, or a part, is finished. I had thought I would have all of this done in an hour. Sometimes I believe I am a slow learner or I just revert to old habits.



For the rest of the day I am going to work harder to keep things in their proper thought process for a positive outcome.



Paula

No comments: