Friday, January 3, 2020

Good Things

Hello,



Just tonight Leroy sounds so much better. He did take a long walk with me this afternoon, but he was not racing me as usual. But now I believe he would walk at the usual Bradway pace.



I am happy that he is feeling so much better. However it is just a week’s time and that seems quite normal for a cold or virus. He was getting a bit down from not feeling good for so long.



Yesterday when I was brushing my teeth with the electric toothbrush I noticed that there was an odd feeling in my mouth. When I took the brush out I saw one bristle that was about twice as long as the others. It did not move when I pulled on it. Because I had a spare I got it out. This afternoon, I contacted the company via online chat. I questioned if I could cut off the bristle and then use it. She did not recommend that at all. The agent wanted to see a picture of the brush. I told her I could take one with my phone, but not with the computer. However I checked the apps on the laptop and found that I could take a picture which I managed to do. Then I had to tell her I had the picture, but did not know how to get it to her. She suggested that I email it to myself and then save it to the desktop. I did that and she sent me a link so I could drag and drop. That all worked like a charm. They are going to send me an amount of money that will allow me to not only replace the brush, but get at least two more besides. I am pleased. And I did throw that almost new brush away.



Not sure why, but I get rather nervous when doing these types of things. So I am happy with the results and my ability to make myself get this done.



Paula

No comments: