Sunday, January 5, 2020

Company

Hello,



Someone gave me some jelly roll type sweet breads. It was much too much for Leroy and I to eat by ourselves. We invited two couples to come help us eat it up. In addition I cut up some fruit and put plain yogurt on it with some homemade granola for sprinkling on top of the fruit.



All of the bread was eaten except one small slice. Most of the fruit was also eaten. We had a nice time visiting. I know I should do more of this type of thing, but somehow it does not get done.



Ahead of time, we did a bit of cleaning, but otherwise it did not require much effort. There were two people who could not make it so we will have to think of something to have with them. Seems to me in the past I was much more comfortable with just casually having people over. Somehow that idea has changed. It seemed to me that these people were quite pleased to have been asked. Is everyone just sitting around waiting for someone to ask them?



Because Epiphany is tomorrow, Leroy and I put away our Christmas decorations. I only know, at the moment, of one item that was missed, even though we noticed that there was a bit more room in some of the boxes.



Now the big question: where is the star that we hang for the epiphany season? Seems to me we have had this same question in the past. It sometimes went an entire year before we found it, only apparently just to hide it from ourselves once more.



Paula

No comments: