Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Present for Each Other

Hello,



Well Leroy did not find my present. Perhaps when we move it will be visible? He did tell me about how large it is. I can help look from time to time. It is small enough to slip into small spaces. In the meantime I am just grateful for the things that I can find such as Leroy in my life.



We lit the luminaries last night and invited our downstairs friends to come out and enjoy them with us. We spent some good time ooing and ahing. We are going to light them again tonight with the idea that we might let them burn for a longer period of time.



Leroy and I took two walks today so I could get my 10,000 steps in. I feel as if I have accomplished something. I started to feel quite warm before we got home. We climbed the tallest hill in the neighborhood. I am sorry to tell you that we were both breathing a bit harder before we reached the top. Most of our walking is on the level. Just a report the taverns in my neighborhood were closed this morning, but open this afternoon.



We are both reading books that we like. For a time this afternoon we started a movie, but it did not get our attention that seriously before our children called with Christmas greetings.



Merry Christmas to all



Paula

No comments: