Friday, December 13, 2019

Just a Day

Hello,



How did Friday the 13th get such a bad reputation? So far it has been a day just like many others. Leroy and I are both home and have gotten some tasks done. I had talked about putting up the Christmas tree, but that has not happened. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for that even though Leroy is working half of the day.



I went alone to do my usual shopping. Leroy had a list for his boss for a present, but he remembered after I was out that it needed to be purchased now instead of when he was planning. Grateful for the mobile phone! Did we do more and better planning before it was invented, or perhaps we did more repeat trips to get the forgotten.



I also bought some nuts and dried fruits to give to my co-workers. I am not so good at the gift knowledge for others. I know that some of them do not want to have sugar in their diet, so chocolate was off the list. Even though I personally do not eat chocolate, I have on occasion purchased that for others because I know they like it



Leroy and I took a nice long walk. It was a bit brisk, but so refreshing to be out among the trees and a random squirrel or two. At least the paths were clear as almost all of the snow has melted.



Leroy used that grabber thing when he knocked something into a difficult to reach place. I have also used it for the second time. It was a much more timely purchase than I would have expected. We might even get to the point of thinking it is a necessity.



Paula

No comments: