Monday, June 10, 2019

Purse Backpack

Hello,



Daughter Sarah has had a purse backpack for years and liked it. I had looked from time to time, but they are not so easy to find. Now, Sarah is even onto her second bag.



I am not much into purses or bags to carry over a shoulder. Now those backpack bags are becoming a bit more main stream. Finally I bought a cheaper as it was on clearance. I do like having it, especially when shopping, because I can mostly forget about it on my back. My purse would get flopped in a shopping cart where I might really not pay much attention to it. Now I figure it is considerably “safer” on my back. It is also quite handy when carrying a load of something else because I can manage more things without difficulty.



There are only two problems with this bag. The first is that this does not have as many secure pockets as I like. There is only one zippered pocket inside. The outside zipper pocket is not very large and holds only my keys. I know that the pricier bags have some very nice pockets. One person who came to the library kindly showed me hers, but when I looked it up on line the price was a bit more than I wanted to spend. Now when this one gets old, I feel more inclined to spend the money for the pocketed bag.



The second problem is that sometimes I have to use the restroom when out and about. Since I forget about this bag on my back, I have leaned back and caused the toilet to flush while I am still seated. That is not my idea of a fun time, but do not complain because it is a small thing. Usually I laugh, so maybe it is fun even if a bit startling.



Paula

No comments: