Saturday, May 19, 2018

Phone Woes

Hello,



Our Internet was down mid morning so I could not deal with the phone until afternoon. At that point I had decided to just use the IPhone with the service recommended by a friend. I chatted with an agent there to learn which of two choices I should use; one I learned was powered by T-Mobile and the other by Sprint. Because Leroy’s phone service is T-Mobile I chose that. When I tried to order the sim card I was informed by this inanimate object that there was no service in my area. At that point I was disgusted and quit. My next step was to buy another flip phone just so I could have a mobile phone. However just now I spent over half an hour chatting with an agent only to learn that for some reason they cannot reactivate my account. I am to contact them again in 24 hours.



I am not sure why it is so hard to deal with my cell phone. I have had problems in the past that required the manager higher up the tech ladder to get the issues solved. For reasons I do not understand Leroy does not seem to have such dead ends. Why am I so special?



I should go for a walk in the woods to soothe my soul. Easier would be to sit under a tree.



Leroy and I did buy some veggies and some marigolds for our front raised beds. We thought it would rain, but all it did was sprinkle. If it does not rain overnight we will water in the morning.



I remember being told to play elephants and tigers when things go wrong. This means that you should think of the good things in your life.



At least my health is good. Leroy and I get along well even when I backseat drive.



Paula

No comments: