Saturday, May 5, 2018

Phone Lost

Hello,



I lost my phone sometime yesterday. It is not an expensive phone so that is not an issue, but inconvenience is an issue. All those phone numbers that are stored on there are now lost to me. I have a feeling I lost it from a jacket pocket that has a long slit so it is not really for storing things other than to perhaps warm a hand. Leroy and I have both looked in the car, I cleaned out my purse, we also both, standing in different places, called that number to no avail. I have lost my phone in the past. It was only after I replaced it that I found it between the car seat and the frame of the car. My plan is to wait at least a week before I say it is absolutely gone. Course Miriam and some others feel that this is the opportunity for me to update to a smart phone. I had planned to do that, but not just yet. How did we survive back in the day when a phone was just one in a house and securely attached to the wall?



My Fitbit has stopped working. It is just totally blank. I did not see a notification that the battery was low so I am wondering about what has happened there. I now remember that the battery two pack that I bought the last time had one battery that did not work. The company had told me they would send me a replacement. That battery never came so I am powerless. I really hesitate to go buy another battery in case it is the device that is not working rather than the battery.



Should I replace it with a zip or get a wrist type? I must think about the pros and cons. I was not sure that I wanted to have one on my wrist, but there are certainly some advantages. Such as not having it clipped to my pants where I cannot easily see it in public. Would it be more or less accurate? It seems that so many material purchases require a lot of decisions to be made. We are awash in choices.



Now if we could just figure some of these things out including what car to buy next we could just let the world go by.



Paula

No comments: