Friday, May 11, 2018

Phone Decisions

Hello,



I have finally checked all the places where I shopped when I lost my phone. I was pleased that no one laughed at me when I asked if they had a flip phone in their lost and found. One place did have a flip phone that was months in their possession. Since mine was lost only a week and this one had a case it definitely was not mine. I have this feeling that it is somewhere close to the house or in the house. I will have to decide if I want to get another flip phone just to use the minutes that I just bought or just ignore them. I have had a reasonable offer on an IPhone 5. If I were Leroy I would be leaping on that immediately. He did not tell me to do that, but I could tell by the look on his face.



In some ways it is nice not to have a phone because I realize that I feel a bit freer. I do not even have to think about where it is, remember to take it with me, or make sure that it is not going to cause a disturbance if I get that random phone call in some place that should be quiet.



Last night Leroy and I, along with many people from our church went to “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor dream coat”. Leroy had to silence his phone, but I did not. We enjoyed the show. Makes me think we should get out more.



Today I delivered more of the neighbor hood newsletter so there is only a small amount left for Leroy to do. I got over a thousand steps even though I had forgotten to wear my counter some of the day. I will confess that is one trip I always make with a phone so if I need something I can call someone. So there are places that I definitely do want to have a phone.



Paula

No comments: