Saturday, March 3, 2018

Phones and Batteries

Hello,



I needed more time on my phone as it was expiring in three days. For some reason I cannot do it on line because I do not know my password or pin. I was grumbling because I could not get it done. Leroy suggested that I do an online chat as that is quick. That moved along nicely until they wanted me to reply 1 to the question did I want it on this phone or 2 if on a different phone. For some unknown reason,  it would not let me put in a 1, only the symbols that are behind the one. I was yelling by this time. Each time I get a text message on the phone I am to answer some strange female voice that wants to know if I want to receive the message. Irritatingly it does not understand my yes so I cannot see it until I get out of there and go back in. More yelling, “Yes, Yes, Yes!” spewed out of my mouth.



Leroy informed me, “You have just totally lost it.”



Finally I called the phone number on the website and was able to add the time with minimal difficulty. I made a clear note so next year I will not have to go through this same annoying process. Will that work?



My Fitbit battery was low so I bought a two pack yesterday while out and about. The new battery did not work even though I/we put it in using each direction as a possibility. I even went on line in my still irritated state and found a video about putting in the new battery. We had done everything correctly just as I had remembered doing it before. Finally Leroy suggested that I try the other battery. The new one works. Has anyone ever had such a thing happen? One good battery and one dead battery in a new package, how can that be? It is so locked in that I had to use a strong scissors to get it out of there. Surely no one could tamper with it. Can I get my money back from the store or do I contact the battery company? My mood went up as I looked out at the sun and trees. Otherwise it was quite low and threatening to stay there for some time.



Paula

No comments: