Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lost and Found

Hello,

At the risk of having you think that I am forever looking for something I have to tell the tale of my last experience. I purchased a jar of coconut oil. It is touted to be healthy for some glowing body part or another. For some reason I could not remember to use it when I had something that required oil. So I had stored in a couple different places hoping to jog my memory. Someone told me that you could not only ingest it, but use it as a skin cream on the face. Because my night lotion of choice had run out I thought I would use some of that coconut oil to see if I could tell anything about the quality of it. Does anything get rid of wrinkles? At least it would probably not grow more wrinkles. But would I notice anything?

I looked in the cupboard where I store my oils, no coconut oil. I looked in a cupboard where I store extra cans, etc., no coconut oil. I looked in the place where I have stored body lotions that I have found on sale as I must have them ahead of time. My dry skin is never without lotion if I can help it, anyway, no coconut oil there. Then I looked in other kitchen cupboards where dishes, etc. are stored. No coconut oil to be found. Leroy helped me look and I repeated all likely places. I even found myself looking in my underwear drawer. Why I looked there, I am not sure. Maybe I thought, I lost my senses for a minute and put it in some unlikely place. Maybe I threw it away.

This morning I could not find a cutting board. Leroy assured me it had to be in there it must have been pushed to the back. Sure enough there it was and there was my jar of coconut oil. I do keep oil in this spot so it was where one would expect, except it had been pushed all the way to the back and out of sight. I had thought about getting out the flashlight when I first looked in there. That would have saved me much time and effort. Do I need a smaller place to live so there are fewer possibilities?


Paula

No comments: