Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Learning

Hello,

I have learned; do not borrow a library book after it has been in a smoker’s house. The book I have now was renewed by the previous patron so it was in the smoky environment for about six weeks. Even though it was sprayed with an odor blocker it is so noticeable when I riffle the pages looking for some piece of information. It is about windows 8. Maybe I do not need to know much more. There have been some tips that I would not probably have found on my own. Right now I am done with smoke. I am so grateful that Leroy does not smoke. Could I live with him if he did? Probably would not have gotten so far in the relationship.

If we had a window seat I would be curled up in the sun today. It is so beautiful out there, but still quite cool. At least the sidewalks and roads are almost clear.

Even though I like winter, I am looking forward to getting many of the plants outside. At the moment I am thinking of adding more by starting seed inside. I have never had much luck with that, but this could the year when it all comes to fruition. Hope springs eternal.

These days Leroy feels incredibly busy. He is now once again working 20 hours at the museum. This week he will do even more than that because they are gearing up to bring items out of storage and the prep has required more time. He also puts in a full 20 hours at the church. Amazing how busy retirement can be! Who knew? He has always said he would retire when he is 70 and that is still four years away. We will see if the church job lasts that long. If not he might really retire before that. At that point we will have to make some decisions.


Paula

No comments: