Friday, December 12, 2014

Napping

Hello,

I might not be as well as I thought I was. Today I took an hour nap. After falling asleep in the chair I slipped into bed and woke refreshed later. For a non-napper that is a lot of napping.

The morning shopping trip was not as productive as I had hoped so perhaps that wore me out. I looked for those odds and ends of things to buy the grandchildren so they would have something to open from their grandparents. I assume that they care little for the check that we give their parents for their college funds. Last week I found several possibilities. Today all those things seem to have disappeared from the store. I looked for some things for Leroy and came home with nothing. We draw names among the adults and came home with nothing for my name. I only like shopping when it produces a result.

Last night Leroy and I put up the Christmas tree complete with other decorations. But I am sure that we are missing at least two things and I do not know where to look for them. Leroy wonders if he missed a box.

At least our tree lights work. Sometimes that is an issue. The Christmas card/letter is still waiting for some attention. Maybe tomorrow? Leroy and I are going to do a little shopping in the morning and then he is working in the afternoon at a nursing home service. He has another service on Sunday afternoon. I will play for that one. He tells me that someone else will play tomorrow. Leroy is calling on congregation members who are over 80 years old. Today he visited with a couple that have a diet much like ours or even more so. They eat no refined sugar and no wheat.  We certainly agree on the importance of fruits and veggies. Leroy is enjoying these visits that he makes. There are certainly some interesting people out there.


Paula

No comments: