Sunday, October 13, 2013

Learning, Learning

Hello,

I have borrowed the kindle fire from the library so I can learn something about it. I have learned quite a lot about it, but not what happened to the books that I borrowed from the library or the one that Leroy downloaded. It is as good as being in a vault at Fort Knox. For all I know it might even be more difficult to find those books than an entrance to the fort. I can do lots of things with this device, but apparently not borrow a book and read it. I will ask one of my co workers tomorrow. She has a Kindle and she surely knows what has happened.

Leroy had trouble watching a DVD that he got from Brian. The first disc would not work. I remember this happened before to a different disc. The problem is that he made if full screen and then the instructions are hidden from view. Once that was corrected all was fine. Play was there for all to use, just momentarily out of sight.

I do feel that I do know some things in spite of burning those apples yesterday. The pan still looks quite abused. Leroy assures me that he will work on it from time to time when he is feeling strong. I like this pan otherwise I might just eliminate it from our collection. It is the only one that is this size. Course I use it frequently.

I am going to work on debugging those house plants. It was quite cool this morning so I know that killing cold is coming soon. Or is it just teasing us once again?

Leroy tells me that he was quite sleepy during church. I was happy to be in the soprano section of the choir and not sitting by him. I suspect he probably did take a short nap. I did not have to poke him. Or even know about it and feel embarrassed.

Paula

No comments: