Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chores Done

Hello,

I made my list and I’m checking things off. I have picked beans this morning in the cool crisp air. If we expected another week of nice weather we could pick once more. I have enough that I can can some pints. It is on the list.

Also on my list was reading email and writing some emails to
specific people. Crossed off. Now I am writing “the” email. Soon it will be off the list.

Then there is: take pictures off camera and put camera with pile of things that we will take to Sarah’s house. Exercise is on the list as is deliver the rest of the neighborhood newsletters. Then there is spend time with God and sew a tuck in my bra that is in perfect condition except is too big. Have I lost weight since I bought it? How does God fit in this picture? Oh that is right, God is in all of life, no matter what it is. Sometimes that concept is hard to accept or believe.

I should dust, but it is not on the list and I will not do it. I also should put on the list: read and relax a bit. Oh then there is soak my feet. I have a corn that is complaining so I am trying to get it softened up for extraction. I talk about soaking my feet much more frequently than I manage to remember to do it. It has to be on the list. Now it is.

On yesterday’s list was: put the comforter on the bed. Last night was blissful sleeping in the warm bed, especially because Leroy got in bed first and warmed up the bed, in a cool room. It is a great time of year.


Paula

No comments: