Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Late post

I had actually written the following post on August 26, but for some reason I had strange things happening on the laptop. I finally just turned it off after I saw the message that my control key was stuck on. There was not enough time to reboot so I just quit and went to work. The computer worked fine after it was turned back on. I suppose I made some key stroke that told that key to hold down and change almost everything I wanted to do. So here is my copy of the things I had written two days ago.

New TV and New Bike Helmet
Hello,

Both of these items are getting settled in our lives. The helmet has been worn to the grand opening of the new library, great facility. Leroy pronounced the helmet good with great air flow in the 90 degree heat.

The TV has been on more hours in two days, than we have had the TV on for a month or more. Leroy has spent hours fiddling with or playing with the remote, rabbit ears (Wondering if we should get a new antenna now.), and the possibilities. Besides that we have watched a DVD, Leroy watched two shows that probably equaled two hours, and I exercised with a DVD for 20 minutes. Are we going to become couch potatoes? I hope not.

The picture is great compared to what we had and the sound is ok. I keep talking about how good the picture is, but Leroy just says, “Hum.”

When I asked, “Are you impressed with this new tool?” Leroy just responded, “It is fine.” This is the guy I know who does not believe in the over use of superlatives. I suspect he is quite happy with it and would not return to the former state using the twenty year old TV that had been my mother’s.


Paula 

No comments: