Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Thoughts


Hello,

Yesterday I noticed hand prints on my kitchen window. Could that be when the girls stood there to watch the squirrel scurry around?

I found a small plastic star in my washer when I had taken out the clean clothes. Could that have been left by a small girl?

This watermelon tastes wonderful. Would the girls have enjoyed it with us had they yet been here?

A loudly scolding squirrel sat outside my bedroom window. Would the girls have listened and then responded to Mr. Squirrel?

I made some more alfalfa sprouts. Would the girls again been as eager to help the second time?

It was great to have them visit and I am thankful for it. Now they can know what my home space looks like when they call and I tell them I am in the living room.

They will be coming back at Christmas as will Sarah’s family. Will we all fit? Will we find enough space to feel comfortable? Should we buy a small couch? How will we eat meals? Should we buy a new air mattress?

The bus is close to our house and ends close to Leroy’s work. Do we really need two cars? Will Leroy ride the bus when he can no longer be comfortable riding the bike? Are we too much out of the habit?

Thank you for your reading eyes and listening ears. Enjoy your day.

Paula

No comments: