Monday, April 1, 2024

Home again and vaccinated

Hello, We spent the week end at Brian’s home. It was good to see them again. We spent some fun times playing games, even one we thought might be not so good. It was a trivia contest of do you know more than a 5th grader. Luckily, we managed to know most of the things asked. Travel was good both directions with rain on the return trip. Today Leroy and I got our covid vaccine or booster. So far, everything is good. My arm is not complaining yet, but that could come. I am struggling with Leroy doing things differently in the kitchen. How can I learn to let it be? I guess it is the result of ruling that space for too many years. Am I a bit on the obsessive side? Could be. Leroy got a walk in this morning to pay the car insurance bill. We were both astonished when the call came on the way to Brian’s that we had not paid this bill. Luckily, there is some leeway in that as it was only about three days over. We do not remember ever doing this before. The bill came so early that it seemed there was plenty of time to tend to this matter. We are now “legal” again. Paula

No comments: