Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Some Highs, Some Lows

Hello, On the drive to the car repair place, I realized there was no noise. How embarrassing! We did leave it as Leroy said, “Let them check it over.” I did call after they were open to tell them that I no longer heard the noise. They replied they did not hear it either, but they were checking it for safety. We are glad about that. On the way back, Leroy filled his car with gas. Later, I was looking at some accounts and decided to look at the credit card. Oh groan, there were three charges that we did not make. I believe the same person must be accessing our account as the usage pattern is always the same with the same amount of money. I feel watched or wonder who close to me gets into this. I tried to call the credit card company, but Leroy is the primary card holder and it would not accept me to talk to anyone. Leroy is at work, but he is going to try to call. He feels much better today. I had blood drawn ahead of my yearly physical. I am low on two things, but high on one. The initials for these items are not in my vocabulary. So, I have no way of knowing what is off. None of the numbers are very far from the norm. I feel ok. Paula

No comments: