Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Leroy feeling Low

Hello, Leroy went to work, but soon came back home. He is feeling a bit achy and very tired. We both wonder if it is a reaction to the covid vaccine. He is much better this evening and will go to work tomorrow. On my way to Ely to participate in the tai chi class, I changed lanes on the interstate and heard a kind of whine from the front passenger tire area. I could still steer, no lights had come on the dash so I kept going but did not travel so fast. When I stopped for a stop sign the sound stopped only to start as the car moved again. When totally stopped, I checked around the tires, but could see nothing. On the way home, I just took back streets. The noise was not so loud, but that is no doubt because of the lower speed. We are taking it to a shop tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will not be too large of a repair. At least it did not cause an accident or leave me stranded. At the store today, I played the helpless old lady card and the clerk helped me a lot. It is great to get the help, but should I be more independent? Paula

No comments: