Monday, April 15, 2024

One Mystery Finished

Hello, Our weather station has a clock in it. For the last year we have struggled to have the correct time. It was resistant to changing for day light saving time changes. Yesterday, Leroy set it for an hour ahead of us. It has been holding at the standard time. It held that new time, but it was an hour off the other direction. He decided to just pull the power for over an hour. When he reset it to our current time it stayed. The mystery is not solved, but he managed to trick it. I look at that time a lot so it is nice to have it in the proper time zone. We actually got four screens washed, in the window opening, windows washed, and sills cleaned. It is a good feeling. At one of the windows a bee was checking us out while the window was open. We managed to keep it out without harming it or us. It is to rain in the next day or two so I will not get at the rest of the windows for some time now. It was been quite hot for the last two days. The Red Russian Kale is now going to seed. That is certainly much too early. Someone else is heading up the community garden, but we will certainly help if I notice the announcement. Saturday, I went an hour late and Leroy was even later. We could still contribute. The garden is tilled with rows marked and some early items planted. I bought some pansies today. I hope I have not waited too long considering the heat wave. They are beautiful so I will enjoy as long as they thrive or last. Paula

No comments: