Thursday, March 7, 2024

What, Again?

Hello, At the dermatologist, another biopsy was done, but this time on the left side of my face. It is close to where I already had some Moh surgery. Hoping this one is a false alarm. There was a spot on the right cheek that was frozen because it is precancerous. As the doctor said, “I am sorry to have to this to you, but your face seems to be a place to inspect closely. Dr. Clark does a great job with the surgery, but I know it is easier if it is sooner rather than later.” As he was taking the sample, he asked me a question. Should I answer? Would my cheek move? Would the size of the cut change? I answered, but tried to use a minimum of movement. I am glad to be so close geographically to someone who can do this and make it look good in the end. I got to the appointment ahead of time and they took me in ahead of time so I had a lot of time between my appointment and a study at church. The person in the kitchen kept me busy until my study. I am glad to help out. It seems to me she has too much to too much of the time. A flutist played at church today after the noon worship service. It was quite fine to listen to that. I am a day late getting this sent out, could I have gotten busy? Paula

No comments: