Monday, March 18, 2024

Better Today

Hello, The weather is more pleasant today. It was rather cold this morning, but the wind is not so strong now so my walk was quite pleasant. Also, my nose is better. I had, perhaps been a little careless because it did not seem like such a big deal as the surgery. I had not had it covered some of the time. it has been covered and it looks much better than it did. I am treating it like the royalty that it is. It is certainly front and center on my face. More than once I exclaimed to Leroy, “I should not have been so vain as to want to look better when it looked fairly good.” I finished reading Huckelberry Finn. I have read it before, but it has been a long time. It certainly is a serious, funny book. But I did get a little tired of all the fooling around. Paula

No comments: