Monday, March 25, 2024

Observations

Hello, This morning, Leroy and I walked to church. He wanted to pick up some papers there and I wanted to drop off books at a store for library pick up as well as drop off some medicine containers at a free health clinic. I had been told they only needed the smaller size containers because they get too many of the larger size. We had the labels off so they were ready to go. Someone came to the door as we were there so we did not have to go in. I asked, “Is this size that you can use?” “Yes,” the woman replied. “You do not want the larger size? We get so many in that size, even if it is a small number of tablets.” I added. “We don’t use many of the larger size.” She went on to blame the government for the waste. I am not sure what the government has to do with it, but I think some people blame the government for everything. Grass is green and flowers seem to be coming back after the snow has melted. Someone told me we are 20 days ahead of schedule in the flower growing/blooming department. I am a bit concerned about what the future will hold. On our walk this afternoon we saw something at the edge of the park near our home. Leroy asked, “What is that?” On closer inspection we found it to be three, large, brown, dead, chickens. We let the nonemergency police number know. Questions, but no answers. Paula

No comments: