Friday, March 22, 2024

Bandage Free Again

Hello, Yesterday I went bandage free. It was freeing indeed. My nose looks fairly good, but not back to what it once was. No more fussing about what it will look like in the end. It will be fine. Today we were not expecting snow, but we got snow. Perhaps as much as five inches. We did not shovel until it was almost done. It was wet and heavy, but we got all of the walks cleared as well as that of two neighbors. Guess that keeps us strong. Any additional snow melted on contact with the sidewalk as the temperature is now in the 40s. A load of clothes has been washed and bread dough is rising. Makes for a good day. The banned book, Huckelberry Finn was the discussion point at a meeting last night. Most of us liked the book, but found some things that created some discourse. I have now started Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Have I read it before? Not sure. It is not taking my attention as much as I would like. Perhaps I feel as if doom is coming. Paula

No comments: