Thursday, March 7, 2024

How much I do not know

Hello, While visiting with a neighbor today, I realized I do not know what to do when that person starts talking negatively about another neighbor. It is especially hard, when I basically agree with him. When does all this become gossip and unkind? How can it be that so many times the rain misses us and the ground stays quite dry? How much water is ok to use in such times? Does it matter when we try not to let water run down the drain, but save it in a bucket to use for watering plants inside and outside? How to handle jokes that are at the expense of another person, especially when I like the person who made that joke? A person today said she rehabilitates raccoons. Is that of value when those animals can be such a nuisance in the city? How many t-shirts should be in my drawer? Paula

No comments: