Saturday, February 10, 2024

Mail and Trips

Hello, We had our mail held by the post office while we were gone. It was interesting to note that in our 16-day absence, one of the cruise companies was our most ardent correspondent. It is almost as if I could start replying to them and let them know how my life is going. Do you think they care about me? Or do they just want me to spend more time and money with them? Such a luxury to be so sought after. They have very nice pictures and some nice prices to go along with that. It could all go to my head. Also, while we were gone, we got a number of tax papers. It is a deal to sort through all of those things. Leroy and I spent some time organizing things and now he is doing the bulk of that work. We do have a tax person, but for some reason he would like us to be a little responsible and gather papers. I am also happy to report that I got a letter from Social Security. They are noting that I did earn in the year 2019. Finally, this will be solved. I have contacted them twice about it. Our recycle bin held a lot of paper when we got done looking at all of the mail. I am not sure how many businesses have found us here, but it seems to multiply. Guess we should move and cut off the stream of correspondence. Paula

No comments: