Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Getting caught in a Rabbit Hole

Hello, Sometimes when I try to find something on a website it is like getting caught in a rabbit hole. Not that I have ever been in a rabbit hole, but you know that Alice story. It is hard to find my way to the item I want and then it can become hard to find my way out. At least, I can usually just shut down the site and that is the end of that. A computer programmer must not think as I do. My logical places are not their logical places. How can that be? Are we not alike? Looking at the church website to learn if a study would be today or not, I found a list of the worship services, but not that study. Where would it be listed? Finally, an email to the presenter answered the question of was it happening. At the study, I mentioned that I could not find it listed. It was under a different tab than I expected it to be. Two others had found it after some searching. Are they more tech savvy than I or just more persistent in looking around. I will confess that I do not want to spend much time at such a task so I give up rather quickly. At least I still know where I am going when I walk. Today on my way home, a stop at the college flower garden revealed that snowdrops were blooming as well as a small yellow flower. It was nice to see. Are all early flowers low to the ground for protection from the cold? The Red Russian kale is also starting to look robust enough to eat. It will not be so long before this vegetable can be harvested from the garden. The green winter onions are also starting to look good. No rabbit holes here, or maybe rabbits just don’t like kale and onions. Paula

No comments: