Sunday, May 21, 2023

Mother’s Day with Family

Hello, We were in Utah for Mother’s Day. Generally, it is just Leroy and I at home. It was great to spend a big chunk of the day at my niece’s house. We had dinner there and spent a nice time visiting. Andy’s parents were also there. It had been a year and a half since I had seen my niece and her children. Family connections are so important.
It was a beautiful day. We had a nice view and a great view of the mountains and valley on the way to her house from the church. It was great to see some of the people I know who are members of Miriam’s church. Miriam and Andy have had lot of work done on their patio and it is very nice. It was quite pleasant to be out there and enjoy the view along with the warm air and cool breezes when we played games. Leroy managed to read one or two books during the week, but I only did about half of one which I will read when I can get it from the library. Someone else has it checked out hence, it will not be instantly acquired. Paula

No comments: