Thursday, May 4, 2023

It’s not Fair!

Hello, One of the companies that we have business with informed us that they had a security breach and we should check our credit score. My score was more than 100 points better than Leroy’s. He thinks that is not fair. We are not sure how or why this happens. We spent quite a bit of time this morning getting those scores. I had frozen mine, but Leroy had not so he went in a little easier. This afternoon we took a bike ride. It was my turn to say not fair because he has almost 2000 more steps than I do. How does this happen? I suppose if I ran over bumps I might have more, but I avoid bumps. Leroy who eats foods that I would not eat has better cholesterol numbers than I do. Although I have the better ratio. My good cholesterol is much higher than his. It is not fair that my numbers are so high. One of my paternal cousins died. He was quite a bit older than I am don’t think I can talk about fairness here at all. My cousins on that side of the family numbered 29. I think nine of them have died. Most of those have been older than I. I was about in the middle of the group for age comparison. My poinsettias that I had so carefully tended all winter, chose now to drop leaves like crazy. I did plant three of them, but do not anticipate much if any return on that investment. Not fair, when I expected them to produce nice plants outdoors. Paula

No comments: