Saturday, May 6, 2023

Just Walking

Hello, I thought about riding the bike again today. But just thinking about doing something does not get the job done as some of you know. I did get my 10,000 steps because I delivered more neighborhood newsletters. There are only a few to do and they go to some small businesses in the area. They were not open today, so I will try to get that done when we come back from Utah. I have gotten 10,000 steps for 37 days. That is a worthy number of days. I don’t know if I can keep it up or not. It is both daunting and challenging. I do still do Tai Chi, but yoga has fallen by the wayside much of the time. I feel better when I do that stretching and moving joints in more directions, but it seems I need someone to keep me going on it. I will say that it is harder to get back to, with my increasing age. Where is my personal trainer hiding out? A group from church is in Israel. I did not think I really wanted to go there, but when I see the pictures they are posting, I would like to be part of the group. I think it would be nice if Leroy would organize a tour of the wooden churches in Slovakia. It would be wonderful to go back there and show people places we have been to and lived in. They have talked about it some at his work, but nothing has materialized. The church choir is talking about going to England next summer and we are interested in doing that if it happens. We have never been to England. Paula

No comments: