Monday, April 3, 2023

Time Off Today

Hello, We watched the Iowa Women’s basketball game yesterday. We have not seen any other games. I wondered was I, or were we, a jinx. Leroy said, “I do not think you have that much power.” I was sorry to see a loss, but that is the way games go, up some and down others. How is that for a pithy thought? I had another deep thought, but cannot retrieve it from the recesses of my brain. Leroy is at the library working on stamps and I have some time by myself. That is so nice. That is what I call time off even though I washed and hung out a load of clothes. I have taken a little time to work on two sudoku puzzles and read a bit. That should truly be called time off. I am not sure what we have been doing since we returned home, but I have felt quite scheduled. Even though Leroy does not have responsibilities at the church, we will be at church Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings along with Sunday. I will also be there Thursday noon. Is church still my home away from home? On our recent travels we saw, many hawks, two pheasants, a beautiful red fox, and some horses. Paula

No comments: