Monday, April 17, 2023

Almost Normal

Hello, Leroy is eating almost all regular food, just more carefully. He also went to the museum this morning for work with the stamp crew. We walked early in the morning and he moved right along. This evening he will go to a spirituality meeting on the psalms walking to church to get there. I will go tomorrow afternoon. His group is all men and my group is all women. We are planning to go visit Miriam in Utah. I can say that plane ticket prices are a moving target. We will have to check dates with her before we book, but it is a gamble. However, it has been a long time since we have been there. We will just say ok and do it anyway. I wish our daughters lived a days drive away rather than two days. We do not want to spend so much time in the car. If we tried to get the cheapest flights, we could spend a lot of time in one airport or another. So many of the trees look beautiful now with blossoms. It is to freeze tonight. I hope that does not do a lot of damage, especially to fruit trees. We believe in eating an apple and a half a day. We like to have a big crop so the prices are not so high. Plus, there are more varieties to choose from. Saturday we put the comforter away, today it came back. I was a little cool last night even snugged up against Leroy as he only heats one side of me. Paula

No comments: