Wednesday, April 19, 2023

More time with people

Hello, Yesterday, I went to tai chi. Six of us were there in person. We had a good time relaxing and breathing. After class I visited with people in the library. It feels so good to spend time with others. In the afternoon, I attended a study at church. Again, it was good to have time with others. I will have to figure out how I want to be able to spend more time with people. It is good for my spirit. Lifting my sense of energy and mood is so important. On the walk home from church I stopped in the college garden which is open on week days. It was beautiful, tulips were blooming as well as some others that I could not identify. I like time by myself, but I need time with people too. My job seemed to make that happen naturally. Now I have to figure it out. Leroy is healthy, but did not ride his bike to work. Guess that will be next week. After what seems like a lot of fussing around, we booked flights to Miriam’s home. We have not been there for more than a year so it is time. Paula

No comments: