Friday, April 14, 2023

Newsletters are done

Hello, We finished delivering the last of the neighborhood newsletters this afternoon. It seemed like a short walk, just a few blocks and back. Leroy was tired and so was I when we finished. Too much heat! I then counted and it was four blocks up and then four more back. No wonder Leroy was dragging. Leroy is doing quite well today, but gets tired easily. He did help me a little bit with the window in the back porch. I finished the two windows in the house and then decided I wanted to clean the one on the porch that I see as I come down the stairs. It has had some bird poop on it for some time. Today was the day that disappeared. I had thought about washing the valance, but just put it outside for a while for the wind to blow through. It is much cleaner now. I feel so good about getting that done. I thought about doing the other porch window, but there is too much in front of it. I simply was not ready to do so much moving of things. With so much sitting time, Leroy is reading even faster than usual. We will go to the library tomorrow to get him resupplied. I might look for something too, but I have quite a few at home to finish. Paula

No comments: