Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Talk to me

Hello,

 

I have an appointment tomorrow at a new place where I do not know the area. I had another errand in that direction so decided to figure out where to go. For some reason my phone lady was not talking to me. That was definitely a problem because readers could be on and the road was not visible, or no glasses and the phone was not visible. Getting close and then checking the phone seemed like the best idea if I did not see a sign. I did just that, but still that did not help me find that left turn. I went past the turn off and came back. Now that I was traveling on the right side of the road I saw the sign. From time to time neither of our phones will talk to us. Pride rode with me as my phone has been functioning quite well lately. Pride before a fall? Makes sense?

 

I did go into the phone map voice setting and adjust; now at home, when I do not need talk, it will talk. I just hope it stays there until I need it again. Surely pride will have to find another ride?

 

Paula

No comments: