Saturday, September 11, 2021

How Did this Happen

Hello,

 

One thing about my new better vision is that I can see many more wrinkles on my face, plus I have bags under my eyes. Wow, look at that quick change. But maybe you saw that change long before I did.

 

Driving next week seems like a very real possibility. The distance view is great. If the dashboard is clear, I am good to go. I see the eye doctor in the coming week and will learn about how well the eyes are doing and when there will be enough healing so I can be fitted with bifocals.

 

I contacted the ISU students who put in the little free library. The doors are a problem. We do not expect them to fix it, but we think they should know about it if they want to do more of them. The student who stopped this morning took some notes and had good questions. I am sure their next project will be improved. The chosen wood was not a good one.

 

I do know what day it was 20 years ago. I also wonder how many others have died in the intervening years because of people being uncaring about others. As a species we do not do well taking care of all. Love is not the driving force behind so many words or actions.

 

Paula

No comments: