Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Cancellation

Hello,

 

After getting myself ready to go to that appointment, I learned today it was cancelled. That gave me time to do something else, but I have not yet figured out what.

 

I did make granola, and wash two loads of laundry which dried very nicely it the warm, dry autumn air. This time of year is so refreshing. I even dusted a bit of furniture. Not quite sure how it happened, but the weekly dusting does not get done even though dust continues to reproduce covering many surfaces. Too bad I do not have the power to cancel dust accumulation. Someday I might hire a cleaner. But will I be like others and clean ahead of the scheduled visit?

 

I like to hang out clothes and to bring them in. it seems to me that folding them is the least interesting part of the laundry task. However, because of the open shelves in the kitchen, folding is vital for the neat look even if there is dust around the house.

 

Wonderful, today is the last day to put drops in my first surgery eye. Two weeks from now both eyes will be done. That should be a good day. Leroy and I will not have to exercise our memory so much. Eye drops will be cancelled.

 

We have a new co worker at my job. She is so young I could be her great grandmother if the time line were squeezed a bit. Her mother is younger than my youngest co worker who is in her 40’s. Where do these young people come from? Not going to cancel youth.

 

Paula

No comments: