Monday, April 19, 2021

How Hard Can It Be?

Hello,

 

Church is still on line for us even though our congregation has started the process of meeting in person, but on a limited schedule of people. We decided to let others have those spots first.

 

Yesterday I confidently turned on the laptop, went away for something, came back only to see that it was still spinning away and not coming on. I tried doing a hard turn off, plugging it in even though the last time I looked the battery was adequate. It still spun and spun, but came up to the first screen; however it was very slow to allow any forward movement. As church time got closer, Leroy turned on his tablet, but it was also moving very slowly. I then turned on my phone, but could not figure out how to get to the church service on the mobile website. About five minutes after church started, we managed to arrive on Leroy’s tablet. What a struggle to go to church and we did not even leave home!

 

We knew we could watch it later, but we wanted to be there at the time and it became a serious challenge to make it happen. We are now talking about buying a new laptop. Any recommendations? However, know that we are a stubborn duo and might ignore all suggestions.

 

I am not sure just what our worship experience was; I have to confess that every once in a while I would check the laptop to learn about progress or no progress. I think I forgot the purpose of being at worship. Somehow I suspect that happens to God often.

 

Paula

No comments: