Sunday, April 25, 2021

A bit of Rain

Hello,

 

We had planned to take a Sunday afternoon walk with some friends, but the drizzle stopped those plans. The man has a cold and did not want to get out. Leroy has taken the opportunity to take a nap. I am planning to walk later in the day as it is to clear. I just hope we get enough rain to make a difference to the thirsty plants.

 

We did not walk this morning because Leroy was willing to cut my hair one more time. He mostly does a fine job with just a few missed hairs here and there. We figure that my curls hide a lot of this. Guess curly hair is good for something. The rainy damp air helps my hair to curl a bit more.

 

This afternoon Leroy and I managed to both get our 10,000 steps. Leroy often complains that I record more steps even when we are on the same walk. However, today he consistently had more steps than I did. We both found it quite windy and a bit cold with that wind blowing on us. Leroy commented, “Our trackers should show extra steps for working against this wind.”

 

It so was so good to get home and into the warm.

 

Before that we talked to some young neighbor friends who were also out for a walk. They have already planted things in their garden. It was fun to visit about that. There is hope for the world if young people are interested in gardening?

 

Paula

No comments: