Friday, April 2, 2021

Bike Carrier

Hello,

 

This afternoon we went to the bike shop to redeem some of my prize money on a two bike, bike carrier. This attaches to the back of the car. We had looked at it in the fall, but did not want to store it. Even I think I will like it, in spite of not paying much attention to such things. It seems so simple to use that I can probably even manage it on my own. It only weighs 45 pounds which I think I can still lift. The guy at the bike shop let us have the floor model and he put it on the car and showed us how to do it.

 

I also looked at a bike for me even though their inventory was a bit down. He took my name so I can look at the bikes expected in May or June when they come. He had a recommendation for me and suggested looking on line to see what I think ahead of time.

 

There will be enough money left for Leroy to also buy a bike, but he did not look at any today. Maybe another day he will do that. Leroy would really like a folding tricycle, but this shop does not have anything like that. The shop guy recommended Leroy go to a shop that specializes in such.

 

Just a little side note on my feelings after getting the last two shots, the arm that the DPT went into was a little sore, but the other that received the shingles shot was quite tender. Moving my arms did not seem to help much, as the next day when I did yoga I moaned a little. However, after yoga, both arms felt quite fine. Guess I should have done some of that the day before. I thought it would not have been bad to have a little sickness for some drama, but other than the arms I felt just super.

 

Paula

No comments: